Purchasing and Logistics Assistant
SHENZHEN AND NINGBO, CHINA FULL-TIME
OPKO Finance BPO reinforces your Purchase and Logistics department by providing you the most qualitative items with European standards and affordable prices. We:
- Advise your company and/or faculty as to appropriate choices of standards items to be purchase for offices and laboratories.
- Select vendors, assist you to place orders, and may arrange for service contract.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Maintain records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Maintain files of descriptions of available supplies.
- May inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent discipline.
- 5 years relevant experience in 3PL management; experience in retail industry is an advantage.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of various applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Not necessary but will be an advantage to speak Chinese, in Mandarin and Cantonese.