OPKO Finance BPO reinforces your accounting department by providing a full scale of services.
- Bookkeeping & Preparation of monthly reports for the internal purpose of the client.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements.
- Coordination for annual audit.
- Preparation of monthly payroll and declaration to the Inland Revenue.
- University degree (Diploma or certificate in accounting).
- Accounting experience, including in a CPA Firm at least for 1-2 years.
- Be able to handle a full set of bookkeeping independently (daily accounting functions, accounting entries, AP, AR, GL, vouchers etc.).
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Speaking another language is an advantage (Chinese, Cantonese).
- Be mature, independent, and able to work under pressure and to meet intensive deadlines.
- Experience in working for foreign clients or/and study overseas.
- Available as soon as possible – Full time, 5 working days a week.